All games will be held at Mainland Common during the weekend of the 23-25th October, 2020.
MANAGEMENT OF THE FACILITY
- One Entry at the front gates.
- Teams must arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the game for efficient transition.
- One Exit at the end of field 1 (football field) leading behind BMO Soccer Centre.
- When the final whistle is blown all players and coaches must leave the area with immediate effect allowing the next teams to enter.
- All players and parents must leave the grounds/facility efficiently out of the exit gate (no loitering).
- Team dressing room (outside) on the new concrete pad inside of the gate.
- Team waiting areas close to KO to ensure efficient start times and rotation with previous games.
- Only players on the previously submitted game sheets will be allowed entry.
- Only parents with a valid ticket for the game will be allowed entry for the game (40 per field max).
Each family can purchase tickets for the game at the following website:
- Tickets will go on sale on Monday 19th October at noon.
- Tickets will be $3.00 each and will go into a direct fund to help players who need financial help with their soccer registrations.
- Each parent must present their ticket either in physical form or via their QR code on their phone.
- If parents have tickets for games back-to-back they must exit and re-enter allowing us to manage the occupancy of the venue.
Note - One ticket per family. If tickets are still available on October 22nd, 2020. Families are able to purchase without restrictions until they are sold out.