All Employee Meeting
FRIDAY February 8th 12pm-1pm*
SATURDAY February 9th 12pm-1pm*
We will be having our annual ALL EMPLOYEE meeting in two weeks from today. Please RSVP for ONE of the following meetings and save the date in your calendar. *The meetings will start promptly at 12pm. Click here to RSVP:
Work is better with friends... and $250
Because you are the most familiar with (and a key contributor to) our great company culture, we value your intuition and invite you to refer any qualified friends, family members, or colleagues who you feel would thrive in our environment.
If you refer a candidate you will be eligible for a referral bonus of $250 once your referral is hired and completes 90 calendar days of service.
- Kids Club Associates
- Front Desk Associate
- Cafe Associate
- Facilities Associates
- Group Ex Instructors - Pilates Mat, Cycle, Cardio/Strength
How to refer a new employee:
- Email their contact info (name & e-mail/or phone) to Kelsey Hofmeister.
- Have them apply online and list your name on the application at www.staffordhills.com/applynow
Have you seen a peer go above & beyond at work? Recognize them for showing commitment to our 5-point pledge by clicking the link below and completing the online form.
- Justin has been as a trainer helping me drive toward a more healthy lifestyle and checks in on me every time he can in person in spite that we only meet periodically on a formal basis now. I appreciate his caring and dedication to his work and investment in me as person not just a client. His predication has made a huge difference in overall well being.
- Especially like the attention and friendliness of the front desk staff and John is a great / fun / nice tennis instructor - we are lucky to have him.
- A shout out to Shari... cardio strength, and Alaina for cardio groove. I always leave with a smile on my face ! Also Jen who puts a personal spin on customer service at the front desk.
- Really enjoy the Restorative yoga with Sherry.
- Jennifer at the front desk is a star. It's a pleasure to see her smiling face as we walk into the club. We also appreciate how she seems to remember every member's name.
- Andrew has been a nice addition to the front desk staff.
- Desk Staff should get a 10++. They are so helpful and always willing to listen.
- Jennifer is often the first person that members encounter when they enter the club - she is amazing. She remembers you - your story - she engages - it set the stage for the experience. She gives you a sense that you belong here. This is not easy to do - but it seems to be a part of who she is. I hope you value her - and do everything to keep her as part of this organization.
- Linda. She is so positive - engaging and enthusiastic - she motivates folks - she holds a space for you and also communicates that sense that you belong here.
- The newer housekeeping staff you have is wonderful !!
- Would like to recognize three outstanding employees: Jennifer - front desk; McKenzie-yoga instructor; Bruce- Tennis Pro All three have exceeded expectations in their role at Stafford Hills!
- Kids Club, Kids Club, Kids Club…Friendly Staff!