- Doctor of Education (website)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (website) - CCNE Accredited
- Master of Arts in Criminal Justice* (website)
- Master of Science in Education (website)
- Master of Arts in English (website)
- Master of Arts in Liberal Studies (website)
- Master of Arts in Second Language Acquisition, Poilcy & Culture (website)
- Master of Business Administration* (website) - AACSB Accredited
- Master of Health Administration* (website)
- Master of Public Administration (website)
- Master of Science in Nursing (website) - CCNE Accredited
- Master of Science in Sport Management* (website) - COSMA Accredited
*Online, Accelerated (7-week) courses
Post Master's Certificates
- Addiction Science (website)
- Educational Leadership & Administration (website)
- Nursing (7 tracks) (website) - CCNE Accredited
- Dual Credit English Teaching* (website)
- Administrator in Training Residency (website)
- Cultural Awareness Training* (website)
- Post-Acute Care (website)
- Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages* (website)
- Teacher License Addition in Exceptional Needs: Mild Intervention (website)
- Advance Instructional Communication (website)
- Instructional Communication (website)
- Nonprofit Administration (website)
- Public Administration (website)
*Certificate programs that are not offered online
Once your Graduate Studies application is complete, a review by the Graduate Studies Director will occur. The review insures all Graduate Studies materials have been properly submitted and all minimum requirements are met.
After the Graduate Studies review, your completed application is passed to the program's review committee for a final decision.
Some programs have admission deadlines and final decisions will be sent after that date. For other programs without deadlines, final decisions are typically sent within two weeks upon completed application.
Please schedule an appointment (either online or in-person) to meet with a Graduate Studies Representative.