- A confirmed booking in a tourist establishment registered with the Ministry of Tourism, prior to travelling in the Maldives is mandatory.
- Tourist resorts liveaboard vessels and hotels located on uninhabited islands are open for bookings starting from 15th July 2020.
- Guesthouses and hotels located on uninhabited islands will be open for booking starting from 1st of August 2020.
- However guesthouses and hotels located on uninhabited islands will be allowed to accommodate transiting passengers waiting for domestic transfers under specials permits. Transit arrangement can be made through the primary facility when the stay is booked.
- Tourists who has visiting Maldives during Phase 1 of opening shall book their entire stay in only one registered hotel. Stay at different resorts is not allowed
Entry to the Maldives.
- In accordance with the health requirements, all travelers traveling to the Maldives are required to submit an ONLINE SELF-DECLARATIVE HEALTH DECLARATIONwithin 24 hours before their departure
- Tourist needs a negative test result for entry to the Maldives. However, travelers presenting with symptoms upon arrival will be subjected to a PCR test at the traveler's cost. ( Price not confirmed yet).
- There is no quarantine on arrival unless symptoms are detected.
- Additional health test can be required by the Authorities at no charge for the traveler.
- A health declaration card will be required at the on-arrival procedure.
Departure from Maldives
- Testing services are available in Maldives for tourist who requiered to have a Covid PCR Test to return to their countries of origin or another destination.
- In accordance with the health requirements, all travelers traveling to the Maldives are required to submit an ONLINE SELF-DECLARATIVE HEALTH DECLARATION within 24 hours before their departure
Inclut des images créées par Sebastian Pena Lambarri - "Island split" • Ishan @seefromthesky - "I must say this place makes me want to go there again and again." • Ahmed Sharyaan - "untitled image" • Hoodh Ahmed - "I was flying my drone on a resort in the Maldives when I saw the amazing visibility from above. The sea was crystal clear and you could literally see the reef slopes as in they are submerged from the water. This photo countains almost all the colors of ocean blues." • Ibrahim Razzan - "I would love to live here"