* This beautiful high-mountain valley is close to Wilkerson Pass Summit & La Salle Pass, and is home to several buffalo herds
* It's about 60 minutes west of Colorado Springs between Lake George & Hartsel in Park County, about 45 minutes to Breckenridge Ski Area and close to Copper Mountain
* This recreation/camping property is located at 6310 Mesa Road, just off of San Juan St and Mesa Rd
* The roads are well maintained for easy access
* There's a lot to do here in Park County; Summer events include Fairplay free concerts, Ladies Run & Motorcycle Rally, Annual Burro Days Celebration, Park County Fair & Ranch Rodeo, Chicken Fly in Guffey and Plein-Air Festival & Art Celebration
* Several stages of the USA Pro Cycling Challenge have taken place on routes near this property!
* Big views, great camping, close to Pike National Forest
* Close to first-class hunting and fishing at Spinney Mountain, Eleven-Mile and Tarryall Reservoirs
* Described as South Park Ranches Subdivision, Filing #5 Lot 60, Park County Schedule #26321
* Property taxes for 2019 were $84.90 ~ d140414
* Offered at $15,500
View a Map of This Property
Please feel free to contact Carlos and Mary @ 719-276-2550 or email@example.com to see this property. We'd love to meet you!