What is included in your session fee?
- Up to 2 hours of photography time with Elliot who poses you from your eyes to your toes- literally
- 20 Digital Images
- Gallery of 75+ images for you to view at on a private gallery which is typically 2-3 weeks after your session date
- All products/digitals are sold seperately.
Your Boudoir Session
You will receive plenty of information leading up to your session date that consists of what to wear, a questionnaire to help me know what are you wanting out of this session, who is it for, what your favorite aspects of your body are, what you want to minimize, etc. I will then begin posing you from your eyes to your toes by showing you exactly what to do. I will also talk your ear off and get to know you so you forget that you're half half naked and a camera is there =) About 90 minutes later you will walk out of the studio looking like a fox and a new sense of confidence!
1.Bring all your items, including heels (black and nude preferred) and any jewlelry you may want to wear.
2. Come with skin lotioned up- chest to toes.
3. Shave the day before
4. Nails neat and just try for no chips please. Avoid any bright colors
5. ** Very Important** Wear loose fitting clothes to your session. If you wear tight jeans you may get red marks on your skin. Perfect example would be seamless workout pants or sweatpants and loose shirt or tank
6. Avoid alcohol and high salt intake the few days leading up, will help with any bloat
Your Reveal Session
Typically 2-3 weeks after your session you will receive your private online gallery. At this time you will be smiling and secretly thinking how amazing you look and gushing of goodness. I will assist you in creating your custom album and products if you choose to want more then the 20 digital images. . The studio offers a variety of high end quality products from leather to linen luxury albums, stunning wall art, glass boxes of fine art prints and of course, digitals.
What to expect in post production
I pride myself on bringing out the best version of you out, and most of these include techniques have nothing to do with Photoshop but more about lighting, helping you pick out the right lingerie for your body and posing you in a way that brings out your attributes. Will I shave 30 lbs off of you? No but I will use Photoshop to remove any unwanted blemishes, skin softening, under eye circles, etc.