Types of memberships include:
- Annual: $375 - dating from January 1, 2019 through December 31, 2019
- Seasonal: $275 – consisting of 90 consecutive days between June 1, 2019 and October 31, 2019
1. An assessment of:
- Rowing skills - indicating ability to maneuver a shell in all directions
- Proper and approved level of rowing technique
- Ability to set up one’s own seating adjustments
- Clear understanding of equipment use, storage and care
2. Providing a signed proof of swimming ability and Harwich and CCMR responsibility waiver
3. No one rows alone and at least one rower per boat must wear a reflective/neon shirt or vest while on the water
4. Reviewing and abiding by any landing, launching and pond traffic patterns that are posted
5. Understanding the use of and need for maintaining the Log Book
6. Willingness to maintain the integrity of the beach
7. The last member leaving the beach for the day is responsible for making sure all equipment is secure and the venue clear of debris.
1. Use of all appropriate equipment, when available, at will.
2. Access to the TEAMUP app for the scheduling of or participating in an independent row.
3. While independent rows do not include coaching, various clinics and/or any coaching that occurs while helping with ALTR is/are free.
Guests of Members:
1. Guests must be accompanied by a member at all times at the venue
2. The local guest fee is $20 per row which will be limited to 3 rows per month
3. House guest fees are $100 for 2 consecutive weeks of rowing while always accompanied by a member
4. Members are responsible for knowing the rowing skill level and the ability to swim of their guest. Members are also responsible for the actions of their guests while at the venue
5. Guests must pay the coaching fees if requested in addition to the regular fee
Private and semi-private lessons are available at the discretion of the coaches and the availability of their time, equipment and the beach.
The 2019 summer Learn-to-Row classes are all currently filled. However, private and semi-private lessons are available at the discretion of the coaches and the availability of equipment and the beach. An inquiry my be sent to email@example.com.
Photos by Sharlene Sones and Barbara Howard.