Why Is Cholesterol Important To The Body?
- Cholesterol is Needed to Create Hormones Such As Testosterone.
- Cholesterol Is Essential To The Body to Produce Vitamin D.
- Cholesterol Maintains Several Vital Bio Chemicals.
- Cholesterol Regulates the immunity and defends mechanism systems in our body.
Why Is Cholesterol Ii Harmful?
- Cholesterol Can Lead to Plaque Accumulation On Walls Of Arteries.
- Too Much Cholesterol Can Harden The Arteries.
What is LDL and HDL?
LDL- Low Density Liproprotein, and HDL-High Density Liproprotein.
How does LDL and HDL affect cholesterol?
The High Levels of LDL Cholesterol lead to something called atherosclerosis which increases the risk of heart disease.
What do the results of a cholesterol test mean?
A Lipoprotein profile, is used to measure your cholesterol levels. It assess several types of blood in you. Total Cholesterol 50-130: LDL: HDL: Triglycerides:
What can you do to lower cholesterol levels?
A Healthy diet will usually reduce fat and cholesterol will increase HDL levels and increase LDL levels.
How does unsaturated fat, saturated fat, and trans fat affects cholesterol levels?
LDL cholesterol is affected by diet. Knowing which fat raise LDL Cholesterol is a first step in lowering your risk of heart Disease.
JOHN CORONA AND ANGEL QUINTANILLA