About Web Chat
In context of fast-fashion retailing industry Web Chat is software that allows various scenarios of interaction. Those might be: customer to company (e.g. enquiry about product size, delivery), company to customer (e.g. Are you looking for anything special today?) or customer to customer (e.g. discussion of products). Web chat provides with an opportunity of real time access to relevant queries or discussions
Benefits of Web Chat
- Real Time Convenience for Customers- customers don't have to go on social media or look anywhere else for solutions.
- Cost-Efficient- Web Chat is easy to be set up and it does not require a lot of expenditures, also web chats tend to lead to increased sales conversions.
- Competitive Advantage- Whilst other fast fashion competitors such as River Island or Topshop do not use online web chat in their websites, incorporation of such software would bring unique Value Preposition.
- Development of Customer Relationship Management- excellent opportunity to develop further relationships and customer retention not only through sales but also through effective customer service.
- Stats and Analytics- An easy way of tracking, monitoring and expanding website activities such as: website traffic, sales, conversions, and satisfaction ratios.
Layout of Web Chat to Next Website
Template of Web Chat for Traditional Next Website
Template of Web Chat for Mobile Next Website
Conclusions and Outcomes
As mentioned in the paper analysis review it was found that there is a several lack of Community engagement with website. Thus, customers perhaps do not feel as a part of community. As a result, with proposed Web Chat software feature this disadvantage can be eliminated. Web Chat both mobile and traditional application can add: Competitive Advantage to Next retails position as well as bring in Online Value Preposition where customer engagement can be converted to profits.