WHO IS PABLO?
Pablo is a private primary art school founded in Trnava (2011). The Private Primary Art School Pablo is an accredited school with the department of fine arts, situated in the town centre at 16 Hlavná Street
Our fully equipped school has a family atmosphere and provides pupils with high quality conditions for discovering creative area, while being supervised by precisely chosen pedagogues.
How did it all begin? Mgr. Juraj Ezechiaš and Mgr. Miloš Čápka.
Pablostory begins with a natural way of creating a partnership between a teacher and a student. Then it goes on with transforming their common thoughts into one main idea of building functional dynamic school with the code of ethics.
Pablo represents a child, a baby boy name as well as Pablo Picasso’s name, and furthermore, it evokes a happy story of a Spanish boy.
The Private Primary Art School Pablo is attended by over 250 pupils.
Educational process by the means of art
- cultivation and socialization of students in specialised environment where they receive inducement and learn to perceive in general
- training at specialised subjects: drawing, painting, graphic arts, modelling, design,…
- complex shaping of student’s personality, cultivating taste, aesthetic, intellectual and emotional perception, education on interpersonal communication and tolerance
- visual and cultural literacy, development of the ability to comprehend images, to think by them, as well as to be able to apply them in communication
- training and preparation for studies at high schools of art and design or academies of art
- inspiration and motivation to act individually
- education of a full-blown man with the ability not to only enjoy the world, but also to take part in its creation
- a graduate’s character – an individual person being able to defend their own attitudes to the society of passive consumerism
- our methodology stresses intersubjective relations and a complex process of getting to know the world at both intellectual and spiritual levels
- a high-quality educational program
By the means of the active fine art expression and by fine art concepts, that are not included in other school subjects, we cultivate sensitivity, perceptiveness and intellectual reflection of the world.
- the socio-educational system has its syllabus and a structure: vertically, it is divided into thematic rows (scopes) and horizontally, into educational topics of Art
- an original polyekran presentation of pupils’ artworks and pedagogical approaches
- polyekran as a method of presenting artworks is a strong motivational element – its didactic purpose is to show variedness, individuality and efficacy of children’s artwork within one thematic concept
Pablo Plain-air Zaježová
Art in Nature – The Path of Purity
- nature as an archetype of an inner teacher
- sensual perception and intuition
- focus on substance
- observation, analysis, insight
- spiritual forming elements of fine art language
Publishing and illustrating children’s books
Ježko Dežko by Ján Čápka
40 pupils aged from 6 to 12 participated in illustrating using the collage technique.
- teacher’s character (education and training, practice, an active fine artist, professionalism, devotion and a team player)
- precisely chosen teachers
- project-based lessons (based on an interconnection of individual tasks)
- the latest fine art alternatives and concepts
- acceptance of individuality and variedness
- education by the means of fine arts as a complex way of perceiving the world by all the elements of pupil’s personality
- based on values of the school
- prepared for further studies at high schools of art and design or academies of art
- achieving fine art and visual literacy at a very high level
- familiar with the basic fine art techniques and some characteristic features of historical architectural styles
- being able to accept variedness of fine art manifestation
- being able to form and defend their own opinions