Fall Festival & Reunion
Thank you to over 200 alumnae, parents of alumnae, and friends who joined us at Fall Festival and Reunion 2018!
A special congratulations to our award winners:
- Outstanding Alumnae Award: Carolyn Dursi Cunniffe ’58, Cashie Joyce Egan ’68, Kathleen Williams Dunn ’73
- Global Leader Alumnae Award: Cristina Dolan ’79
- Professional Excellence Award: Natalia Delgado ’72, Angela Dinger ’89
- STEAM Award: Kristin Uhmeyer ’05
- Broadcast Journalism Award: Erica Jorgensen ’04
- Young Alumnae Spirit Award: Class of 2014 – 41% (highest winning percentage since the awards inception)
- The Class of 1968 Endowment Fund in memory of Mother Ann Conroy, RSCJ
Save the date for 2019 Fall Festival & Reunion celebrating classes ending in '9 & '4.
Saturday, September 21, 2019
Thank you to Cristina Dolan '79 who returned to campus to share her career and passion with our young engineers. With so many seniors getting ready to make decisions about majors to pursue in college, it was an informative and inspiring morning!
Class of 2018 featured in King Street Chronicle
"Sacred Heart has prepared me exceptionally well for college. The workload, challenging reading assignments, and supportive teachers I had at Sacred Heart helped me grow to become a self-sufficient learner in college, which is immensely important." - Emily Coster '18
Emily Coster '18, Elisabeth Hall '18 and Pau Barbosa '18 gave us a look into their first few weeks of college in the King Street Chronicle's feature "Gone from the school, not from the Heart."
Alumnae help christen the Rowing team's newest shell
On September 22, the Rowing team christened their newest 8+ shell! Former rowers Elizabeth Sabia '11, Jenny Rohde '13, Julie Rohde '11 and Gloria Lee '11, joined by parents, Director of Athletics, Liz Dennison, and Coach Mutescu, helped welcome the new boat into the Sacred Heart family.
Join us on Thursday, November 1, for our All Saints Liturgy at 10am.
Coffee and conversation for alumnae and parents of alumnae to follow in the Scala/Walsh Team Room.
Madame Kathy Cooley announces retirement