A PECC is responsible for coordinating one or more of the below list of activities for their agency.
- Communicates safety and health care needs of children within their community.
- Advocates for the pediatric perspective during development of EMS protocols.
- Promotes pediatric continuing education, training opportunities, and pediatric injury prevention programs.
A PECC is responsible for coordinating one or more of the below list of activities for their agency (cont'd)
- Ensures the availability of pediatric medications, equipment, and supplies.
- Participates in pediatric quality improvement activities.
- Maintains a relationship with the regional PECC and EMS for Children Program Coordinator.
Created with an image by Berzin - "ambulance doctor medical"