- Pools- Take the plunge in 3 pools including The Big Blue Pool, the single largest hotel pool at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Arcades- Indoor, Kids, Tweens, Teens, Adults Multiple Locations
- Movies Under the Stars- Watch favorite Disney films in the great outdoors during complimentary nighttime screenings.
- Bike Rentals
- See the Stars, Under the Stars!- Complimentary movie screenings are available to Guests of Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
- Running Trails- Sports & Fitness, Adults
- Surrey Bikes- Choose a 2-person, 4-person or 6-person Surrey bike for an outing that's fun for the whole family!
As a Disney Resort hotel Guest, you can enjoy an array of special benefits designed to make your vacation as convenient as it is magical:
- Early Access to FastPass+ Planning – Enjoy first access to Disney FastPass+ experiences—up to 60 days before check-in!
- Extra Magic Hours – Make the most of your vacation by spending extra time at a different theme park each day. (Valid theme park ticket required.)
- Complimentary Resort Transportation and Parking– Motor coaches, ferryboats and our world-famous monorail provide convenient ways to explore all the parks at Walt Disney World Resort. Plus enjoy complimentary standard parking at all theme parks and Resort hotels!
- Disney Monorail & Bus Transportation
- Complimentary Airport Transportation– Skip baggage claim with Disney’s Magical Express service, complimentary motor coach transportation that takes you between Orlando International Airport and your Disney Resort hotel—and delivers your luggage straight to your hotel room!
- Complimentary MagicBands –Each Resort hotel Guest will receive their own personalized MagicBand—available in eight colors!
- Complimentary Standard Parking- Standard self-parking at theme parks and Resort hotels is complimentary for Resort Guests.
Amid elegant Victorian surroundings, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa offers distinctive dining selections for breakfast, lunch and dinner to please almost any palate.
- In-Room Dining- Pizza Delivery
6 Day Park Tickets
Entry to one park per day. * Park hopper option + $293.96
Disney Dining Plan
Regular Dining Plan: 1 table-service meal, 1 quick-service meal, 2 snacks, 1 refillable mug per guest per night
Memory Maker is an incredible new way to enjoy unlimited digital Disney PhotoPass photos captured at hundreds of locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort—including select attraction and dining locations. The photos are conveniently connected to your online Disney account with a touch of your MagicBand or card.
$155.00 for the family
Travelex insurance plan available through Disney Destinations helps provide coverage for you and your family for unexpected covered events from the moment that you step out of your front door until the moment you safely arrive back home.
- December 31,2017- January 6,2018
- 2 Adults, 2 children
- 6 nights, 7 Days-Disney Art of Animation Resort
- 6 Day Park Tickets 1 Park per Day ( park hopper would be an additional $293.96)
- Disney Dining Plan
- Travel Insurance
- Estimated total package price $5,539.62 *pricing subject to change based on dates and accommodations
* Please note that airfare is not available for purchase more than 330 prior to departure date.
We look forward to helping you plan a magical vacation!
Created by Kimberly Powers