To see all the US Rockstars in action, watch the full session recording below.
David Bressler, Net Conversion
- Tip 1: When event data is missing — leverage statistics, page views, and correlation analyses to fill in the gap
- Tip 2: Create a calculated metric that truly shows average page load time
Brad Millett, Blast Analytics & Marketing
- Tip 1: Use data from your Activity Map to automatically fill in data gaps
- Tip 2: Define and visualize your customer’s journey
Hila Dahan, 33 Sticks
- Tip 1: Connecting the disparate dots along a customer’s journey is difficult
- Tip 2: Democratizing analytics data with an integration with Slack
Rob Adams, W.W. Grainger
- Tip 1: Analyze the success of these algorithmically presented products (Adobe Target + Analytics)
- Tip 2: Take advantage of time-parting functionality to break up “business days” from “non-business days”
Prolet Miteva, Autodesk
- Tip 1: Go where your users are and give them data there
- Tip 2: Understanding potential audience size for a Target offer is a requirement for choosing your segmentation wisely.
To see all the EMEA Rockstars in action, watch the full session recording below.
Till Buettner, DHL
- Tip 1: Prop-pathing with Analysis Workspace Flow
- Tip 2: Self-explanatory dashboards in Excel or HTML
Andreas Dierl, adlytics
Andrew Wathen, Nationwide
- Tip 1: Simplify & maximise efficiency with Analysis Workspace
- Tip 2: Standardise analysis components
Ready for more content?
Visit adobe.ly/aaresources for a full list of Adobe Analytics Spark pages & other helpful resources.