This exam validates the skills and knowledge needed to customize Magento 2 in the areas of UI modifications; database changes; admin modifications; checkout process customizations; order management integrations and customizations; and catalog structure and functionality changes.
This exam is for a Magento developer with a recommended experience level of 1.5 years in customizing different areas of the Magento platform. By passing this exam the developer earns an Adobe Certified Expert - Magento Commerce Developer certification.
Requirement (Complete 1)
- AD0-E703 Adobe Certified Expert - Magento Commerce Developer
Download exam guide
- AD0-E703 Adobe Certified Expert - Magento Commerce Developer exam (English)
You will be directed to the Adobe credential management system, where you will be prompted to log in with an Adobe ID or create a new one. Once logged in, you can access your profile and exam history.
You are not required to complete training before taking the exam; however, training can significantly increase your knowledge and skills. It is important to note that training alone will not provide you with the knowledge and skills required to pass an exam. Successful, on-the-job-experience is critical to providing you the knowledge needed to pass the exam.
Magento provides the following resources to help you prepare for the exam:
- No prerequisites
- We recommend taking the Fundamentals of Magento 2 Development course as a first step
- Hands-on experience with customization and implementation of Magento 2.x web stores
- No hard-copy or online materials may be referenced during the exam
- Accelerate your exam preparation with the Magento 2 Certified Developer Study Group
Need more training? Browse our course catalog.
For more questions in regard to certification offering , visit our FAQ.