Please follow the new SFHS Administration Instagram account to see all the wonderful happenings at SFHS @sfhs_admin
- April 27: Track Field Qualifiers @ SFHS
- April 27: Baseball vs. Springville
- April 27: Softball vs. Salem Hills
- April 27: Tennis vs. Park City
- April 27: Soccer @ Salem Hills
- April 28: Boys Lacrosse vs. Payson
- April 28: Golf @ Gladstan
- April 29- May 1: Les Miserables 7:00
- April 29: Summer Job Fair during Lunch
- April 29: Tennis vs. Maple Mountain
- April 29: Baseball @ Springville
- April 29: Softball @ Park City
- April 29: Soccer vs. Provo 7:00 (Senior Night)
- April 30: Boys Lacrosse @ Salem Hills
- April 30: Girls Lacrosse vs. Salem Hills
- May 3rd: Mini Parent Teacher Conferences. Students can earn double detention credit.
- May 10th: Utah Aspire Plus Test (sophomores)
- May 18th: Scholarship Assembly (seniors)
- May 20th/21st: Cap and Gown distribution
- May 21st: Yearbook Day/last day for seniors
- May 24th: Graduation practice 1 PM
- May 26th: Graduation @ the Fairgrounds 10 AM
- May 28th: Last day of school (half day)
- Graduation: Graduation is May 26th at 10 am at Spanish Fork Fairgrounds. At this point there is no restriction on the number of people that can attend as long as those in attendance are wearing a mask. We will send more specific information as graduation gets closer.
- Utah Aspire Plus Test: We will be administering the Aspire Plus Test to our Sophomore students on May 10th. Please look for an email from Mr. Spainhower in the next few days for detailed information and final plans.
- May 10th for Juniors & Seniors: This will be a remote learning B day for all Juniors and Seniors. Learning/Tutor Labs will be available for Math, Science, English, and Social Studies. The Library will also be open for anyone interested. We are offering DOUBLE detention credit for anyone taking advantage of these labs.
- UVU Enrollment: If you are planning to attend UVU next Fall, registration opens APRIL 28th. Before you can register for classes you need to complete a “new student orientation” and meet with a first year academic advisor. It is recommended you do this ASAP so you can get in the classes you need.
- Receiving a Scholarship from UVU: If you received a scholarship, you need to make sure you ACCEPT the scholarship by May 1st through your UVU portal. If you have questions you can reach out to the admissions counselor assigned to our school, Elizabeth Bowen (Elizabeth.Bowen@uvu.edu)
- PTA Volunteers for 2021-22: We are looking for parents that would like to be involved. Please sign up if you are able to help. Thanks!
- Spanish Fork High School PTA: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0c4badac2ea0fbc52-202122
- Spanish Fork Junior High PTA: https://m.signupgenius.com/#!/showSignUp/10c0445abab2ca3fa7-spanish
- Diamond Fork Middle School PTA: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0844a9ac28a5fa7-diamond
- 3 New Course Offerings for 2021-22: We are excited to offer 3 new classes at Spanish Fork High School this coming year! These classes were not on the course offerings list during registration but we'd like to give everyone the opportunity to request them. If you would like any of these 3 courses to be added to your course requests for next year, please follow this LINK to make your request:
- Photo for Sports Media: Next year SFHS will have a brand new stadium and it's your chance to be one of the first students to experience it in all its glory. That's not all that's new though. Next year at Spanish Fork High we will be offering a “Photography for Sports Media” class. As a Sports Media Photographer you will have the opportunity to be right in the middle of all of the action. Your photographs will be featured on the school’s social media and possibly local Spanish Fork media. Join us on the 9th hole of the golf course or on the sideline at a football game and be part of the action at SFHS by taking Photo for Sports Media!
- Video for Sports Media: Video for Sports Media is a new and exciting class built around the idea of promoting and showcasing Sports here at SFHS! You will build videos for each SPORT, every TEAM, and many of the individual ATHLETES who wear the DON Jersey! Your videos will be showcased on SFHS Websites, Athletics Pages, YouTube, and ON THE JUMBOTRON SCREEN in the NEW STADIUM! You may even produce content that will be picked up by local news and sports television shows! Sign up for VIDEO for SPORTS MEDIA today! Make exciting content that EVERYONE will see!
- Concurrent Enrollment Chemistry: If you are planning to attend college after high school, concurrent enrollment Chemistry is an excellent option during your Junior or Senior year. This class will give you a required science credit needed for high school graduation AND fulfill one of three science credits needed to complete an Associates Degree or beyond in college. Receiving dual credit is an amazing opportunity that you will highly value as you move on to college.
- Detention Hours: Those students who have more than 3 hours of detention will not be able to participate in the graduation ceremony. Please begin working off detention hours if you currently have more than 3. Detention hours can be made up during Don Hour or before school or during lunch. Please work with one of your teachers to set up a time. Also students will not be able to pick up their yearbook early if they have more than 3 hours.
- SFHS YouTube Channel: Please subscribe to SFHS YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIxe-gBYrHZUKyWe1u2OR4A to help us get 1000 subscribers. This will help in being able to livestream events.
- MTECH’s registration date is April 20, 2021 at 8:00am for the fall semester. This registration date is for all defined entry classes (Automotive, Digital Marketing & Analytics, Pharmacy, CNA, EMT, Dental, Culinary, etc.) All other OE/OE Programs (Medical Assistant, IT, etc.) will register a month before the class begins. We are thrilled to announce that we have now opened up for individual in-person tours again! This is a great opportunity for students to come see our labs and classrooms, and see if MTECH is a good fit for them. Your student can make a tour appointment at any of our campuses at mtec.edu/tours. If an in-person tour appointment doesn’t work for your student, they can also make an appointment to speak with an MTECH recruiter over the phone. They can make this appointment at the same link, mtec.edu/tours.
The Infinite Campus App is the most effective tool for parents, students, and other community members to stay engaged and stay connected to critical school-related information anywhere and anytime from a mobile device. The easy-to-use design app allows you to see what is happening in the classroom so you can understand, monitor, and participate in the educational process. Campus Student and Campus Parent are designed to provide real-time access to student information.
Attendance Office Number: 801-798-4070
- Detention Hours: On November 2 SFHS started calculating detention hours for students. For every tardy there will be 15 minutes added to students detention hours, 30 minutes for a late tardy, 60 minutes for an unexcused absence, and 90 minutes for a sluff. We are still encouraging students who are sick to stay home, but please call attendance at 801.798.4060 or email email@example.com to excuse the absence. If students go above 3 hours of detention they will not be able to participate in extracurricular activities. If they are below 3 hours they do not need to serve detention. Students should serve detention with their teachers during Don Hour or before school. Please make arrangements with your teacher if you need to serve outside of this time. We will not have a detention lab going at this time. We will send out a weekly email with the student's total number of detention hours. Please reach out if you have any questions. SFHS Administration
- Please check your email weekly to get updates on your students detention hours. If you do not receive an email then your student currently has zero hours
* School Fees can be paid either online at MySchoolFees.com or by coming to the finance office Monday-Friday between 7:30am-3:00pm. (Fees for Secondary schools are not available on Infinite Campus.)
Please subscribe to our YouTube Channel so that we can get 1000 followers. This helps to be able to live stream events.