The Valley of the Roses is known by few and explored by even less but is where a high percentage of the damask rose petals have traditionally been harvested for the world's top perfumers. May is harvest time - imagine the heavenly smell, the delightful sight of the pickers at dawn, the uniquely local celebrations and the unforgettable experience.
Combine this with Marrakech - the vibrant treat for the senses city that changes character from day to night as we watch, and experience, the Place Djmaa El Fna come alive! Camels head for dinner anyone?! Exploring the Souq with a local, finding unique treats and trying delicious local delicacies. We will also have a special dinner at one of Marrakech's top restaurants.
- being in a valley in the High Atlas mountains where the air is pure and full of the scent of roses
- sleeping in the desert in a luxury camp under a canopy of bright stars in a black sky
- tasting exquisite food, smelling exotic spices, exploring souqs, cooking the local cuisine
- floating above the desert and the mountains in a hot air balloon
- feeling the touch of fabrics and oils on your skin
- hearing the hypnotic music of the Berber tribes people
- the bliss of kundalini yoga each day
- staying in glorious luxury authentic accommodation in Marrakech
- relaxing knowing everything is taken care of from the start to the finish, nothing to worry about or make decisions about
- a true delight for the senses
- an awakening...