Bursting with flavour
Aviko's handmade skins use British grown baking potatoes which are perfect for skins due to their high natural sugar content resulting in a superior taste.
Whether fried or oven cooked, Aviko’s Potato Skins maintain a crispy outer texture even when loaded.
Family & sharing occasions
- According to UK foodservice reports there is strong growth in sharing occasions with families, in pubs and casual dining.*
- Sharing options that allow you to customise will make your restaurant stand out.
- Take advantage of the UK's desire to enjoy occasions together!
- Try serving a Sharing Platter of Potato Skins with different signature toppings.
* NPD Crest 2018
Catering for families is a great way to boost traditionally quiet times between 3pm and 6pm.
Show Vegans and Vegetarians some love
- 33.5% of the UK population are cutting down on, or cutting out meat.* That's 22.3m people!
- People from all walks of life are eating more veg based dishes than ever.
- Strong desire for more plant based dishes for starters, snacks, mains and sharing
Group books with one of more vegan or vegetarians (over 1 in 10 people are) often make a decision on where to eat based upon the options available to the veggie. Aviko's Potato Skins enable you to offer plenty of choice to people looking to cut down on their meat intake.
Try serving Potato Skins loaded with 4 Bean Chilli, Superfood Greens or simply with seasoned Firecracker Peppers. Great as starter, for lunch, as a snack or for sharing.