- March 2015-Present: Administrative Program Assistant, Hudson Link for Higher Education in Prison
- 2013: Chairman, Inmate Liason Committee.
- 2012: Secretary, Inmate Liason Committee
- 2010-2011: Organizational Clerk, Latino Unidos Organization
- 2007-2010: various leadership positions, Inmate Liason Committee (Members of the Inmate Liason Committee are selected by the population to represent them and to provide a channel of communication with the administration on their behalf. Per directove, any elected position can only be held for two consecutive terms of six months.
ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS
- 11.18.2016 Commendable Behavior Report issued by Superintendent Michael Capra for the "type of behavior that exemplifies DOCCS' mission of rehabilitating its residents to positively reenter society while providing a safe and secure environment."
- 6.4.14 The Ossie Davis Award for General Excellence and Community Service issued by Executive Director Sean Pica at Mercy College Commencement.
- 10.18.12 Certificate of Recognition for Outstanding Community Service issued by NYS Senator Velmanette Montgomery of the l8th District for "commitment to our youth by working with clergy and community leaders in creating opportunities for them to succeed."
- 10.4.12 Certificate of Recognition for Honorable Educational Achievements
- 11.1.03 Certificate for Unselfish Commitment to inmate organizations
- 11.7.02 Certificate of Completion for participation in a Family Law Program
- 7.24.01 Certificate for Outstanding Contribution to research for HIV
- 11.19.00 Certificate of Completion for participation in a non-violent conflict resolution workshop
VOICES FROM WITHIN
2013-2017 CO-FOUNDER, COORDINATOR
Working in tandem with DOCCS Acting Commissioner Anthony J. Annucci, Superintendent Michael Capra, and NBC Dateline Producer Dan Slepian on Voices From Within.The Voices From Within Project is a comprehensive multimedia and education initiative that uniquely addresses the epidemic of gun violence directly through the voices of inmates living with the consequences of their choices, and the victims left in their wake.