Is this development for me?
This is for all staff and focused on supporting you to take ownership of your communication style, maximising positive impact and getting the best from others.
Part 1 - 22 February, 09:30am-12:30pm, Q1.03
Part 2 - 18 April, 09:30am-11:00am, P1.02
- Time Commitment: 2.5 hours = 3 Learning Credits and 1.5 hours = 2 Learning Credits(you need to attend both parts)
- Pre-requisite: You should have attended ‘Enhancing my impact’ before attending this workshop.
- Learning Methods: Face to face, on-the-job activities, reflection and group work.
Facilitator - Isla McCrone (external)
What will I gain?
- You will understand what impact your communication style might be having on others.
- You will learn tools to adapt your communication style in different situations, with different people and therefore have impactful communication.
- You will have the opportunity to put this in to practice, reflect and discuss your experiences in a shared and supportive environment.
To book your place, click here and then click the + button alongside ‘Register for an event’. You can either insert the name of the course you wish to book a place on or click ‘Browse All’ to see the full list of available courses. Click on the name of your chosen course and register.