Is this development for me?
This is for all staff and focused on supporting you to take ownership of your communication style, maximising positive impact and getting the best from others.
- Time Commitment: 2.5 hours = 3 Learning Credits and 1.5 hours = 2 Learning Credits(you need to attend both parts)
- Pre-requisite: You should have attended ‘Enhancing my impact’ before attending this workshop.
- Learning Methods: Face to face, on-the-job activities, reflection and group work.
Facilitator - Isla McCrone (external)
What will I gain?
- You will understand what impact your communication style might be having on others.
- You will learn tools to adapt your communication style in different situations, with different people and therefore have impactful communication.
- You will have the opportunity to put this in to practice, reflect and discuss your experiences in a shared and supportive environment.
To book your place, click here and then click the + button alongside ‘Register for an event’. You can either insert the name of the course you wish to book a place on or click ‘Browse All’ to see the full list of available courses. Click on the name of your chosen course and register.