We are proud to introduce a whole new level of post-acute care to the City of Alexandria and Fairfax County.
Our 307-bed center has a reputation for excellence in sub-acute rehabilitation and skilled nursing care.
59 Beds are dedicated for Sub-Acute care for Trach and Ventilator Residents.
Our physician-led program, under the direction a pulmonologist, is focused on helping patients achieve the most active life possible despite any cardiopulmonary diagnoses and physical limitations.
We treat individuals:
- Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Acute Myocardial Infarctions
- Acute Respiratory Failure
- Ventilator Support
Our Comprehensive Program Features:
- Pulmonologist on staff with NP
- Respiratory Therapist on staff 24/7
- High Flow O2
- Tracheostomy Care & Management
- Non-Invasive Ventilation to include CPAP, BiPap & Trilogy
*Photo in background was taken prior to COVID-19