The types of pollution are:
- Water pollution
- Air pollution
- Land pollution
- Light pollution
- Noise pollution
- Water pollution is all the oil spill and all the "5.25 trillion pieces" of garbage dumped into the ocean according to news nationalgeographic, because of our humanity.
- Air pollution is all the toxic gas in the air that comes from factories and the car which, this toxic gas can be co2, argon (which is not harmful by it self but with concentration it will kill you) and nitrogen that causes vitamin A shortages and "decreasing function of the thyroid gland and decreasing the blood's ability to carry oxygen." , these gases cause illnesses.
- Land pollution is the rubbish we throw on the floor like plastic bags, plastic bottles or anything thing that is NOT compost the floor.
(Compost is rubbish that we can feed to the plant e.g. : Banana pill, rest of apple, pulp of a fruit)
- Light pollution is when there is too much light around the city, and that can cause the animals that are nocturnal (that sleep in the day)to think its still day because of the amount of light in the cities that can cause blindness to them.
- Noise pollution is for when there is to much noise around the area ex: If theres a long road filled with traffic theres going be to much noise pollution be cause of the honks on the car and the motor of the cars. And that can cause to much stress in our minds.