The Adobe Career Bootcamp propelling young creatives into the workforce
PARTNER INSTITUTIONS GET...
- Event invitation website with easy email list management and social account integration
- Complete planning guide to make Bootcamp a success at your institution
- Social media assets to promote Bootcamp to your students
- Lineup of regionally noteworthy speakers and presenters representing agencies, disciplines, and career choices that resonate with your students
- All curriculum and event presentation materials, neatly packaged and ready to go
- Exposure to your school via Adobe's social channels and blog and via our strategic partner: the International Council of Design
- Access to Adobe's huge education network to help you secure a partner of your own if you don't have the bandwidth to take on Bootcamp alone
ADOBE EXPECTS PARTNERS TO...
- Provide a suitable space for the half-day event format (TIP: refreshments make the Soirée extra effective!)
- Promote the event to your student body (Adobe will provide everything you need and will echo your efforts to all ADAA Semifinalists, Finalists, and Winners in your area)
- Document the event with photos and content on your social channels and blog (TIP: mobilize your students to help!)
Above all, Adobe wants you to produce an end result that truly feels like YOUR school – make Bootcamp your own!
Created with images by vancouverfilmschool - "Creative Director at Buck and Digital Design Grad Ryan Honey Visits VFS"