Grace Baptist Church exists to make and multiply Christ-followers who magnify the glory of God. We are grateful for the continued opportunity to gather in worship together, lovingly engage in meaningful community, and demonstrate love as we seek to reach our neighbors with the transforming truth of the Gospel.
We recognize the unique challenges that our society faces in this COVID-19 season. Grace Baptist is committed to fulfilling our mission during these unprecedented times and are guided by the following key principles:
- Obeying God and honoring governmental authorities
- Promoting health and safety
- Caring for one another and our neighbors
What is the campus plan for Grace Baptist Church?
Our plan is based on the current LA County Order for Places of Worship which limits indoor gatherings. Grace is blessed to have large outdoor spaces and is gathering in our outdoor Amphitheater for weekly services.
What can you expect of Grace Baptist while on our campus?
- Surfaces and restrooms will be regularly disinfected.
- Entry and exit for foot traffic will be directed by signage.
- Seating will accommodate distancing.
- Food, drinks and materials will be distributed by gloved/masked personnel, no self-service.
- Drinking fountains will not be operational.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily accessible at touch-free stations.
Grace Baptist expectations of attendees and guests.
Answer the following health check questions before entering the GBC campus:
- Have you have been diagnosed with Covid-19 or advised/directed to begin testing/monitoring/isolation for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Has someone in your household, or someone with whom you have been in close contact tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days?
- Are you currently, or in the last 14 days have you experienced any of the following? New or worsening cough, Fever (greater than 37.78C or 100.04F), Chills, Muscle pain, Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, Sore throat, New loss of taste or smell.
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, you are not allowed on campus prior to a negative Covid-19 test result and/or for 14 days isolation (72 hours fever free).
- Inform Grace Baptist via firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible if someone in your group is diagnosed with COVID-19.
- Wear a mask, practice physical distancing, wash and sanitize your hands often.
- Food or drink should be pre-packaged or offered full service by gloved and masked servers. No self-serve food or drink distribution.
Additional consideration for those more vulnerable:
- People with underlying health conditions should exercise additional caution. These conditions include but are not limited to: Chronic lung disease, Moderate to severe asthma, Serious heart conditions, Diabetes, Liver disease, Chronic kidney disease.
- Click to view CDC Guidance for At Risk Groups