5 Summer-Ready Cleaning Tips
So, the question is … is your outside space ready for summer? Chances are pretty good that it is. However, this quick check list from our friends at the DIY Network will help ensure your backyard summer fun.
- GET GARDEN READY: This is probably one of most enjoyable - and time consuming preparations to beautify our home space. Since putting them away in the fall, your favourite gardening supplies might have developed some rust in their time in storage. Your kitchen has all the ingredients you'll need to rid your tools of rust. See how to clean them here.
- GET PATIO READY: Your backyard patio may have taken a beating over the long winter months. Bring it back to life this summer with these cleaning tips from the pros: How to Clean a Cement Patio / How to Clean Brick
- GET GRILL READY: Backyard barbecues are back! Sunny weather means plenty of cookouts are in order, so warm up that grill and get it ready for summer grilling. Here are some tips on quick and easy barbecue cleaning, and how to maintain your barbecue throughout the summer season.
- GET PEST READY: With the summer comes our least favourite warm-weather visitors: pests. They love the warm weather as much as we do. From mice to ants, here are some tips on keeping unwanted critters away.
- GET STAIN READY: When the sun is out, the kids and pets are out too … which most likely means dirt and grass stains are a guarantee. Here are some tips on removing those tricky stains from clothing and carpet. But, remember... if it's a serious stain or smell, let your friends at the Carpet Masters take care of your carpet, upholstery and area rug cleaning needs!