A BIG thank-you to the Pendleton High School FFA Greenhands and their Advisor Seely Daniels, for providing a wonderful petting zoo for our kindergarten students. We appreciate their great idea as well as the time and planning for this event. It was such a special trip filled with many fun stations along the way.
READ ACROSS AMERICA
In celebration of Dr. Seuss’ birthday, the teachers and students at the PELC are having a community read-in on Thursday, March 2nd from 1:30-2:15 pm. We will read in the rooms, in the hall, on the chairs-- we’ll have a ball! Please bring: A favorite book (or two) to read with students. You’re never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS FOR DR. SEUSS WEEK
- • Monday- Cat in the Hat- wear stripes and/or hat
- • Tuesday- Green Eggs and Ham - wear green
- • Wednesday – Fox in Socks - wear crazy socks
- • Thursday- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish- wear red & blue
- • Friday- The Sleep Book- wear pajamas
DATES TO REMEMBER
- March 2: Read Across America
- March 10: In-Service, NO SCHOOL
- March 27-31: Spring Break, NO SCHOOL