What an extra-special day! We were all exhausted by the end of the day and many of us felt like we were 100 years old. We made 100 Day hats and badges, had 100 Day centers, ate 100 snacks, read stories about 100, counted to 100 by ones, tens and fives... and much more!
READ ACROSS AMERICA
In celebration of Dr. Seuss’ birthday, the teachers and students at the PELC are having a community read-in on Friday, March 2nd from 1:30-2:15 pm. We will read in the rooms, in the hall, on the chairs-- we’ll have a ball! Please bring: A favorite book (or two) to read with students. You’re never too old, too wacky, too wild, to pick up a book and read to a child.
DR. SEUSS WEEK DRESS-UP DAYS
February 26-March 2
• Monday- Cat in the Hat- wear stripes and/or hat
• Tuesday- Green Eggs and Ham - wear green
• Wednesday – Fox in Socks - wear crazy socks
• Thursday- The Sleep Book- pajama day
• Friday- One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish- wear red and blue
FAMILY FUN NIGHT
We hope you can join us for a fun-filled evening, hosted by Title I on Tuesday, March 13th from 6:00-7:00 pm.
IMPORTANT CAR LINE DISMISSAL UPDATE!
We have become very efficient in our car line and we are now able to have all students loaded by 3:05 pm! We would like to request that parents adjust your pick up time so that our staff can move on to their other after school duties. If you arrive later than 3:10 and the gate is closed you will need to park and walk into the office to pick up your student.
Thank-you so much for your help!
DATES TO REMEMBER
- March 2: Read Across America, 1:30-2:15 pm
- March 9: In-Service, NO SCHOOL
- March 13: Family Fun Night: "It's A Bug's Life!"- 6:00-7:00 pm
- March 26-30: Spring Break, NO SCHOOL