Nurse anesthetists, nurse midwives, and nurse practitioners, coordinate patient care and may provide primary and specialty healthcare. Practice varies from state to state.
They earn $104,740 earn in a year
Nurse anesthetists, nurse midwives, and nurse practitioners must earn at least a master’s degree in one of the APRN roles. They must also be licensed in their state and pass a national certification exam.
- College: Duke University
- Tuition: $16,629 per year for six credit hours per semester
- they created the created the first invisibility cloak in November 2012 that could perfectly hide centimeter-scale objects
- Its a private university founded in 1838
- It has a famous medical school and law school
- Duke University owns 220 buildings on 8,610 acres of land