Elisa & Bobby Francis Creators of Vauntify
We are Elisa & Bobby Francis the creators of Vauntify and we want to thank you for your Vauntify purchase. We are so excited to create a great looking Professional Vauntify Video just for you!
Creating a Great Video!
We created Vauntify to provide you the best Vauntify Video possible. One of the ways to ensure that you get the best return on your investment is to provide you with tips and suggestions to help you master this process. So whether you have been shooting video for years or are completely new to the process we want to make sure you have some good rules to follow.
How Vauntify Works:
1. Your video will be broken down into three segments:
- Body (Your Video)
- End of video which will include your contact information.
Vauntify Video Guidelines:
- The video you provide cannot be longer than one minute. We reserve the right to edit at the one minute mark.
- The body of your video should be clear and easy to understand.
- First, if you are using a smart phone or any other internet connected device such as an iPad, place it in airplane mode to ensure no signal interference on the video or with the audio.
- Shoot your video in Horizontal (Landscape) mode. DO NOT USE VERTICAL (portrait).
- Shoot your video with the best possible equipment. A good family video camera, high-end webcam, or the back camera on your newest iPad at 1080p.
- For Best Quality Shoot in UHD or 4K, Good Quality 1080p, Fair 720p, Poor 480p. We recommend nothing less than 720p.
- Watch your video for quality and mistakes before you upload and send it to us. Once we receive it we cannot make any changes.
- Do not place yourself in the center of the video. Place yourself to the right or the left of the screen. We will add captioned text to enhance your message so we suggest you leave the right or the left of your screen empty for that purpose.
- Use an external microphone for better audio.
- We recommend your video be no longer than 30 seconds for the best return on your investment (ROI).
- Your Introduction text information should be engaging enough to draw your audience in to hit play to watch your entire video. We suggest a good quote including the authors name, a interesting question, a statistic that is related to the body of your video, a tip that you may cover in your video like a "how to" example or other engaging ideas that you may come up with.
- If this is your first video we suggest you introduce yourself and your business if this is a business marketing video, to your prospective clients. If this is for a resume explain why you are the best candidate for the job. If you are making a special announcement be sure to show your excitement!
- Content Suggestion:
- What makes you different from your competitor.
- Why you love what you do.
- What they should expect with future videos such as tips or a blog.
- What you can do to help them.
- What you are are looking for this week or month.
Be sure to watch our welcome video which will also take you to the form you need to fill out to complete your Vauntify video. Once again Elisa & Bobby thank you for choosing Vauntify!
Vauntify values your input. If you have any suggestions for videos you would like to see available on our website please let us know. Your feedback is crucial to our growth.