Festicket is a small, London-based web company known for its convenient music festival packages of festival tickets, flights, hotels, transportation and activities all booked in one click, to create a complete festival trip that is hassle-free.
Created after its founder's unsuccessful attempt to attend Coachella Music Festival in California in 2011. The multiple bookings of hotels, transfers, tickets and travel became to much for a group of friends. Festicket's Co-founder and CEO, Zack Sabban, decided to create an easier way to organize music event travel.
Festicket focuses not only on festival packaging, but also on content creating and delivering current EDM news through their online magazine, making them the only company of their kind.
Every music festival in their gallery contains a description of the festival, artist line-ups, FAQ's, venue information, and recommendations.
- Free tickets for music festivals worldwide
- Free breakfast
- Weekly delivery of beers, food, snacks, fruits and drinks
- Weekly Friday drinks
- Fun monthly company events
- Regular internal Ping Pong tournaments
- Sales Trainings & budget for conferences
- Remote working days allotments / work from home options
- Regular team lunches
- Perks - free Festicket T-shirts, Jumpers and more
- Fun environment & great office next to Primrose Hill
- Value driven start-up culture
- Great People: Success-driven like-minded individuals
- Great Culture: Young, social, outgoing team
- Great Location: Near Camden Markets in London, England
- Great Reputation: Well-known for convenience and customer service
- Great Benefits: Free tickets to festivals around the world
- Great Opportunity: Festicket has been named one of Europe's Fastest Growing Young Tech Companies; Huge potential for career growth and development
Why I would fit into this company so well:
- My greatest passions are traveling and chasing music festivals around the world
- The combination of travel and music festivals is my dream industry
- Located in one of my favorite countries, next to my favorite attraction
- I can legally work in England since I am a dual-citizen
- Not looking for a serious job now; have a guaranteed job in 6 years
- I'm looking for an exciting job now to live as much as I can and make life-long memories before starting my serious job