Running a salon and still filling in a diary? Too many missed appointments? Having trouble working out your staffing levels? There is software to revolutionise the way you run your business, and even will cut down on the time you do your bookkeeping!
- Manage all your bookings: Repeat, multiple and group bookings; add multiple services to a single booking, and even schedule in breaks.
- Customise the calendar to show VIPs, no-shows, completed bookings and notes.
- Colour code your services and set time slots.
- Any size business from mobile sole trader to multiple branches.
- Reminders: reduce the no-show with emails and SMS reminders, customise them to suit each customer. One user has reduced their no-shows from 20% to 2%!
- Notify staff: New bookings, changes or cancellations.
- Customer Profile: Get to know your customers and their preferences and offer a service that will keep them coming back. Know which customers are more profitable than others and ensure they get the VIP treatment.
- Reports: Understand your clientele to focus your next marketing campaign. Get your team super-focused with their service and products sales, re-bookings and average booking value.
- Know your numbers – exactly, with summaries and performance and financial reporting.
- Bookings: If you want, your clients can book their own appointment through your Facebook page or your website, you can even add a step to manually confirm before the booking is locked in.
- Sales: Create invoices, offer online payments (either at time of booking or a later date) and sell more products – it can even manage your stock levels and sales performance.
- Can offer gift vouchers.
- Some even offer a free mini website!
Whether you are a mobile sole trader or run multiple branches, you can do all of this on any device, so organise yourself on the go, at home or at the salon. And best of all, it integrates with your cloud accounting package.
For further advice or a free initial meeting contact us:
email@example.com 01271 375271 01237 471881