It's Time to do Something About it!
Stop worrying about hair loss...
PRP is an acronym for Platelet Rich Plasma. Platelets are small pieces of cells that are used to form blood clots during normal wound healing. Plasma is the liquid (no cells) component of blood that contains many healing and growth factors required to stimulate hair growth and thickening.
How's it Done?
First, your blood is drawn into a tube. Then utilizing a centrifuge the growth factors are concentrated and separated from your blood, the PRP is then injected into the thinning or balding areas of the scalp. A topical anesthetic is used.
How Many Treatment Sessions Do I Need?
Everyone is different, however, for best results we recommend 3 treatment sessions each spaced 1-month a part for men. Women typically see results in 1-2 treatments. Results vary from individual to individual and with all hair loss treatments there are no guarantees. After the initial series, a follow-up treatment is often recommended once every 6-12 months depending on initial results.
Benefits of PRP:
- Uses Your Own Blood (No Risk of Rejection)
- Affordable & cost effective
- No Scars
- No Medication (although a prescription may be recommended for some individuals for best results)
- Short Treatment Time (Roughly 20-30 minutes for the treatment, plus numbing time, if desired)
- Little Downtime! (And the best part...no one knows you had anything done)
- Your Own Hair
Relax, be you, and see you again in the mirror....
Give us a call 702-631-5009 and start Reclaiming Your Past today!