- Adult Stem Cells are undifferentiated cells found throughout the body that divide to replenish dying cells and regenerate damaged tissues.
- A damaged cell or tissue is replenished by having a Stem Cells split and divide, to help speed up the production of new cells produced for that organ.
- If the were not there and didn't divde, we would have some big issues. If there
4. Adult stem cells impact the medical field because it helps create tissues and organs in our bodies.
5. A problem with Adult stem cells is that they have the ability to differentiate into more than one cell type.
6. Embryonic stem cells can only be harvested from living embryos and this creates an ethical conflict because some religions believe embryos to be living.