WHAT IS IT?
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recording music company with a current roster that includes a broad array of local artists and international superstars.
Sony Music Entertainment is home to premier labels such as Columbia Records and RCA records, as well as an array of artists from Jimi Hendrix to The Chainsmokers.
- Sony Music offers a multitude of job positions from event planning to accounting
- Sony Music is a global company and has offices located in Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Central America, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dubai, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Holland, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Italy, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Singapore, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela
Manager of Marketing Events
- Manage event planning
- Monitor timelines and ensure deadlines are met
- Manage approved event budgets
- Book all required services, including parking, valet services, and security
- Maintain relationships with internal business partners
- Serve as primary point of contact on date of event; ensure event runs smoothly