July 2000 – June 2005
MIS Assistant - Desktop Software Developer/Web Developer - hawkusa.com
Hawk Electronics was my stepping stone into developing software for the desktop and also web development. Their website was an ecommerce site for clients can search and purchase electrical components online. Desktop applications were used by internal employees to maintain the database for the website. An Additional desktop application which was a Vendor Management System which allowed customers to easily reorder parts by scanning barcodes on products. This software streamlined the ordering process for the customer and kept their stock full. Intranet web applications were also used for internal departments to streamline their processes.
- Develop/Maintain hawkusa.com website for new and existing features.
- Develop intranet web based applications for multiple departments. HR (Accounts receivable application for generating past due, 2nd requests, and credit hold lists which would be automatically faxed to the customer using Castelle FaxPress or printed.), Customer service (Return Material Authorization (RMA) program to speed up the return process and streamline methods from customer service to value added departments for inspection.)
- Design and create SQL server table structures, views, and stored procedures
- Research, reverse engineer, and fix defects.
- Design marketing materials for print.
The Illinois Institute of Art
2002 - 2005
Bachelors of Fine Arts – Graduated with Honors
Major: Animation & Media Arts
Oakton Community College
1998 - 2002
Course Work: Computer/Web programming & graphic design
Development Languages & Concepts
- ASP.NET Core
- Entity Framework
- Acrobat After Effects CC
- Audition CC
- Animate CC
- Photoshop CC
- Illustrator CC
- Premier CC
- XD CC
- Office Suite
- Visual Studio
- SQL Server