The biggest wealth in Malaysia, culture
As you can see in this picture, the intercultural environment in Malaysia is one of the biggest effects of the colonization. Now in Malaysia you can see Chinese, Indians, Japanese and British men working in the same office and getting alone.
- Singapore got its independence from Malaysia in 1965.
- This had some economical problems because Singapore was not self-sufficient.
- The independence of Singapore also brought revolts between its citizens.
- After its political reformation Singapore, start to have a better economy.
- Now Singapore is one of the riches places in the world.
"British Colonialism In Malaysia - "The GOOD, The BAD & The UGLY" (Pre…". Es.slideshare.net. N.p., 2017. Web. 4 Mar. 2017.
Hays, Jeffrey. "BRITISH IN MALAYSIA | Facts And Details". Factsanddetails.com. N.p., 2017. Web. 4 Mar. 2017.
Malaysia - The Impact Of British Rule | History - Geography". Encyclopedia Britannica. N.p., 2017. Web. 4 Mar. 2017.