- The constitution states to ensure domestic Tranquility.
- The Europol established in 1992 a the European Drug Unit.
- A small number of police forces allow firearms, but severely restrict their use .
- Telegraphs originated in London,England.
- "DNA is the blue print of life.
- Thomas Dwight is the ''Father of Forensic Anthropology''.
- Wyman is in charge of identifying bodies.
- Holmes was in charge of why they died.
- Wyman and Holmes started forensic anthropology in Boston and were not trained like we are today.
- DNA left at a crime scene can identify people involved.
- The National Museum of Natural History has over 30,000 remains.
- The United States has 1,700 complete humans skeletons
- Forensic anthropologist investigate human remains to solve mysteries.
- The fort the Pilgrims came on was built in 1607, and still used in 1620.
- Dental evidence and forensic science were admissible in a murder trial.
- In the 19th century forensic anthropology may not have been taught as a discipline.
- A infant was found buried under Brick Chapel in Maryland in the year 1992.
- Archaeologist found an isolated grave outside the fort.
- Forensic anthropologist examine tissues such as bone.
- The pelvic bone provides the best evidence when determining the sex of a unknown person.
- Smithsonian Anthropologist work with the FBI to solve mysteries.
- If elements do not match with the other skeletons you most likely found another human or organism.
- Other types of cancer cause tumors to grow.
- Low soil pH,wind,water,and sand are capable of abrading species.
- Forensic anthropology gives windows to see how the dead lived a long time ago.
- Diets and how the person lived is reflected in bone and teeth.
- Fossilized bones are usually photographed for more information.
- The Gangland murders forced the FBI to be assisted by anthropologist.
- A forensic anthropologist can spot bone ridges and come to a conclusion that the deceased worked in the fields.
- Bones hold all the hidden clues to how a person lived.
- Anthropology started with identifying a dead soldier from war.
- Researchers discovered their name and skull statistics.
- A trained anthropologist can identify if the person ever got pregnant before she died.
- An anthropologist usually makes $57,840 a year.
- Humans vary more within population than themselves.
- Bone tumors cause significant skeletal changes.
- Forensic Anthropologist have to have photography skills.
- Anthropologist have to learn to read X-rays.
- Some anthropologist use their skills so they can for sure have a job as a identification specialist or death investigator.
- Anthropologist have to experience working with law enforcement.
- They assist with removing the body from the site where the body was found.
- FORDISC employs measurements from skull data.
- Scientist study process of decomposing bodies.
- Anthropologist examine injuries to find out how that person died, or if they lived with that injury.
- Anthropologist make a biological profile about the deceased.
- Anthropologist place out elements on a table of how the skeleton would be laid out.
- Sexual dimorphism is the most obvious bone in the pelvis and skull to tell apart sexes.
- There are over 300 bones in infants.
Forbes. Forbes Magazine. Web. 20 Apr. 2017.
PBS. Public Broadcasting Service. Web. 21 Apr. 2017.
"Forensic Anthropology." Q?rius. Web. 21 Apr. 2017.
"Forensic Anthropology." Anthropology. Web. 21 Apr. 2017.
"How to Become a Forensic Anthropologist: Career and Salary Information." Criminal Justice Degree Schools. Web. 21 Apr. 2017.
Killgrove, Kristina. "How A Harvard Doctor's Sordid Murder Launched Modern ForensiCrimes." Forbes. Forbes Magazine, 15 June 2015. Web. 21 Apr. 2017.
Simon Fraser University Museum of Archaeology and Ethnology; and Teaching and Learning Centre. "Anthropology." Resources | INVESTIGATING FORENSICS. 14 Jan. 2011. Web. 20 Apr. 2017.
"Written in Bone." Anthropology. Web. 20 Apr. 2017.
c Anthropology." Forbes. Forbes Magazine, 31 Aug. 2016. Web. 20 Apr. 2017.
Killgrove, Kristina. "These 6 'Body Farms' Help Forensic Anthropologists Learn To Solve