- We are a professional PDR company servicing the greater Rochester area.
- Offering wholesale services to dealerships and retail services directly to consumers.
- Our mobile repair units come directly to your home or business.
- State-of-the-art equipment and training ensures the highest quality repairs every time.
- From small dents to major damage, we repair it all.
What is paintless dent repair (PDR)?
Also known as Paintless Dent Removal, PDR is an eco-friendly repair method that restores a vehicle’s body to factory-like condition faster than any other method, often in about an hour. PDR can be used to remove dents and dings from vehicles, as well as body creases and hail damage. The cost of PDR is dramatically less than traditional body-shop repairs.
How does PDR work?
- Access the damage
- Gain entry to the dent
- Design repair solution
- Apply slow pressure using special tools to work out the dent
What is the difference between PDR and traditional "body shop" repair?
Traditional "body shop" repair fills in dents with body filler and paint which is matched to the vehicle’s exterior. While this process can make a vehicle look like new, it doesn’t actually repair the dent, it just covers it up. It's expensive, time consuming, and can lower the resale value of your vehicle. It's also bad for the environment.
Alternatively, Paintless Dent Repair requires no fillers and no sanding. More and more consumers are finding PDR to be an effective and inexpensive alternative to getting minor repairs done at a body shop. PDR offers more value than traditional repair methods and is an excellent way to care for your vehicle's original factory finish.
Some Before and After photos
Mon. - Sat. 8am-8pm
For a Quick quote
Text a photo of your dent to us at 585-484-0420. It's that easy.
Now serving Yates County
Visit us at The Windmill Market, building 4, on route 14A in Barrington every Saturday. Now accepting walk-ins From 8am to 4pm.