Conference Abstracts and Posters
1. Goliber, S. A. and Catania G.A. (2018), Development of automated methods for terminus picking of the Greenland ice sheet from Landsat imagery, Program for Arctic Regional Climate Assessment 2018, Abstract
2. Goliber, S. A, Gregg T.K.P. (2018), A Plethora of Planetary Processes in Southern Hesperia Planum, Mars: Water, Ice and Mass Wasting, 49th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference 2018, Abstract #2444
3. Goliber, S.A. , Wright S.P. and Gregg T.K.P. (2017), Synthesis of 3-D, GPS, Field Data, and High Resolution Imagery of Lonar Crater, India, 48th Lunar and Planetary Science Conference 2017, Abstract #2715.
4. Goliber, S.A., Allwes, K., Roberts, C.E., Csatho, B.M (2016), Comparing the Records of Calving Front Position, Elevation and Velocity for Neighboring Glaciers in Sermilik Fjord, American Geophysical Union Fall Meeting 2016, Abstract #197545.
5. Goliber, S.A., Roberts, C.E., Csatho, B.M (2016), Reconstructing the Calving Front History for Helheim Glacier, Greenland, University at Buffalo College of Arts and Sciences Celebration of Student Academic Excellence 2016, Abstract.
2018 NASA Earth and Space Science Fellowship
Summer 2018 UT Institute for Geophysics Ewing-Worzel Fellowship
2018 UT Institute for Geophysics Graduate Student Award
2016, 2017 UB Dept. of Geology Reginald H. Pegrum Professional Development Award
2016 American Geophysical Union Data Visualization and Storytelling Contest Runner-Up Travel Grant
2013-2014 UB Provost Scholarship