- According to the Nielsen Q1 Report of 2016, only 15% of the P18-34 sample group utilizes TV-connected devices (DVR, DVD, videogame console, and multimedia devices).
- 44% of overall media usage in the country is consumed on gaming consoles, such as Xbox. This is down 4% from the Q1 Report of 2015.
- The Q1 '16 Report shows an overall average of 31hrs and 11min in a month is spent consuming media on gaming consoles.
- The Q1 '16 Report states that 81% of media consumption is from smartphones.
- Average time spent by adults 18+ on smartphones is up 10% from the Q1 '15 Report.
- During the course of one day, an average of 1hr and 39min is spent on smartphones.
- In a week, the Q1 '16 Report shows a 31 hour average - among all age groups - is spent watching Live+DVR.
- The same sample group averaged a total of 287,297 users that utilize Live+DVR.