What I want to do at Merrill Lynch:
- Join the Practice Management Development Program (PMD)
- PMD program was founded in 1946
- Training program to become a financial adviser with Merrill Lynch
- 43 months long
- Training in: Investment, business development, management, technology.
- Preparation for registered exams
- Average Pay for a PMD Financial Adviser: $54,755
Why I want to work for Merrill Lynch in the PMD program:
- unlimited compensation
- entrepreneurial attitude
- won a Silver Award for "Best Sales Training and Performance Program" in the 2016 Brandon Hall Group Sales Performance Awards
- Many resources and connections within a large company like Merrill Lynch
- Opportunity to work almost anywhere
- Location I want to work in: Huntersville, NC
Corporate Social Responsibility:
- Involved in Wounded Warriors Project
- Since 2011, hired 7,000 veterans. Plan to hire 10,000 more in next several years
- Since 2007, Bank of America has given 53 billion to invest in low carbon activities.
- Nation’s largest lender to community development financial institutions. Lent over 1 billion.