This workshop will introduce participants to the fundamentals of the human energy system. It will explore the nature of energy, how we sense it, how energy in our environment impacts us, and how we can enhance and ground our energy as a part of day to day life. Becoming conscious about energy dynamics is both helpful and necessary as we navigate the challenges of today’s world.
- Session 1: Sunday, September 30 from 1:00-3:30 PM
- Session 2: Sunday, October 7 from 1:00-3:30 PM
- Session 3: Tuesday, October 16 from 6:30-7:30 PM will be a wrap-up session
Location: The beautiful mezzanine at Sanctuary Coworking, 221 Queen St., Kingston, ON
Fees: Not sure if this is right for you? Come for one session and check it out! Sessions one and two provide participants with a basic overview of energy fundamentals. New information will be provided each week. Session three is a wrap-up. Call for details.
- Session 1: $55
- Session 2: $55
- Session 3: No Charge.
- Pay for all three sessions at time of registration: $100
Registration: Contact Denise Neumann-Fuhr of IN-SIGHT Consulting to register. Deadline for registration is September 26, 2018.
- Phone/text: 613-329-6224
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Payment via interac or cash. A 50% non-refundable deposit is required at time of registration.