- Over 50 million global audio & video streams on the song.
- #55 on US Shazam Chart and climbing.
- Top 25 and climbing at US Top 40 radio.
- Just debuted on US Hot AC radio chart.
- Spot plays at US Triple A radio.
- Headed top 30 on Canada Top 40 chart.
- Recently performed the song on The Tonight Show and Good Morning America.
- Acoustic version out now with all proceeds going to COVID-19 relief efforts.
- Official music video out now.
- The Blue Boy Foundation presents: Breaking Modern Loneliness - a livestream virtual panel discussion at the start of Mental Health Awareness Month on May 1. Collaborators include Alessia Cara, Anne-Marie, and Sofía Reyes to chat about how they’re dealing with social distancing through creative outlets, online resources, and ways they can support each other and their fans.
- "Breaking Modern Loneliness" Podcast - upcoming series featuring Lauv in conversation with friends and collaborators to explore the the concept of modern relationships, modern life and modern loneliness. The discussion will revolve around personal experiences and lessons that may help others navigate these challenges in their own lives.
- "Modern Loneliness" Remix EP - upcoming remix EP featuring up-and-coming DJs and producers from around the world contributing.
- Global influencer marketing campaign
- On-going online advertising campaign supporting song & video.
- Additional performance & acoustic content to be rolled out from online, press & broadcast partners.
"...a truly astonishing piece of songwriting that perfectly nails the millennial condition." -NME
"...an anthemic singalong. -MTV
"...a timely reminder that even when we're physically apart, we're still connected." -PAPER
"...a wholly sincere look at angst in the age of social media." -Pitchfork