Lab Equipment by Zoe and maciey

Goggles are used in the lab to protect the eyes from chemical splashes
Bunsen burners are used to heat substances
accurately measures liquid volumes are known as graduated cylinder
spot plate is a flat plate with multiple "wells" used as small test tubes
stirring rod used for stirring


Created with images by Republica - "flasks erlenmeyer chemistry" • Jonathan Rolande - "Breaking Bad" • Kingsway School - "Kingsway School - Science - Bunsen Burner" • Drab Makyo - "10ml Graduated Cylinder"

Made with Adobe Slate

Make your words and images move.

Get Slate

Report Abuse

If you feel that this video content violates the Adobe Terms of Use, you may report this content by filling out this quick form.

To report a Copyright Violation, please follow Section 17 in the Terms of Use.