Star Land is located in Honolulu Hawaii, our motto is "Don't shoot for the stars be the star." Our seal is a big star, our mission statement is to be friends with all those you meet and to belive in yourself and others. The community rules are there fir a reason but are very loose rules.
- required to go to school
- 2 hours of social gatherings a week
- at age 20 you can decide to get married and have kids
- everyone has the same stuff so nobody can show off or boast
- everyone who is homeless can be homed
- anybody can have a job
- nobody can have any weapons to intentionally hurt someone
- can't take photos or documents to blackmail someone
- can't wear clothes with naught words or pictures on them.
normally we gut up at 8:00 AM and can't be out later than 1:00 AM. We have a good government and its one that isn't always leaving you with questions. everyone is i skins and forgivable to each other no blackmail, and we believe in each other an ourselves.