Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Photocopying work
- Aquatic class to help patients perform their exercises or help them put equipment on and off
- At round 10:15 AM I change and go help my department organize files
- Go to dry land knee class where I help patients with exercises and putting equipment on and off.
Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Clean the gym with cavi wipes
- Change the pillow cases and bed sheets for the entire department
- Photocopy documents, chart documents, organize files
- Make small equipment such as theraband and crutches
- Check and restock inventory
- When it is time for knee class, I would go to knee class and help patients with exercises and putting equipment on and off.
The first Wednesday of every month is foot clinic. Foot clinic is when a team of orthotists come and make orthotics to correct the alignment of bones in a person's body. During foot clinic my duties are the following: