· See how seemingly unrelated symptoms often tie together neatly
· Identify when their greatest strength becomes a liability, and find greater compassion for themselves and those they love in discovering their Five Element type
· Start to lose weight and feel less bloated when they apply the theory of digestive fire, food energetics, and eating in daily and seasonal rhythms
· Know what points to press on or to anoint with an essential oil when they can’t sleep, need to calm down, or have a headache
When you enroll, you’ll get:
o 20-30 minutes of an audio lecture so you can listen in your car, at the gym or while you’re washing dishes.
Highlighted transcripts of the lecture in case you like to read and take notes
Point location reference sheets for ongoing self-care with acupressure
Short point location videos to maximize your accuracy
Fun quizlets and exercises to reinforce the material
What we’ll cover:
Module 1: Introduction to the Chinese Medical worldview; Qi, meridians, points; diagnostic and treatment tools; a brief history; foundational assumptions of both Chinese and allopathic medicine.
Module 2: Cycles of change; the laws of yin and yang; the Five Phases; the creation and control cycles; the fractal universe.
Modules 3-7: explore each of the 5 elements and major organ systems; the physiological, psychological, and emotional aspects of Water, Wood, Fire, Earth, and Metal, as well as the multidimensional functions of the Kidney, Liver, Heart, Spleen, and Lung. You’ll get diagrams of each of the 12 main acupuncture meridians, with detailed point location instructions for a selection of the most powerful points on the body. You’ll also get self-care tips for each element and learn how to use food as medicine for each organ system.
Module 8: Putting it All Together: the Chinese body clock; causes of disease; the role of emotions; acupressure basics; the uses and limits of constitutional typing; the energetics of food and how to eat with the seasons.
Ready to empower yourself?
Questions You May Have
Q: Sounds really cool, but is this course for me?
A: This course is designed especially for:
· Curious, health-minded people who want to take better care of themselves, better understand themselves and their loved ones.
· Holistic health professionals like massage therapists, nurses, health coaches, naturopaths, and essential oil practitioners who want to leverage the wisdom of Chinese Medicine to help their clients.
· Practitioners of yoga, qi gong, or martial arts who want to deepen their knowledge of qi / prana, and how it flows in the body
This course isn’t for you if you’re already licensed to practice Chinese Medicine – unless you want basically a recap of your first year of Basic Theory.
Q: What if life gets busy and I can’t keep up with the course?
A: You choose the pace. All the lectures, pdfs, audio lectures, point location videos, and call recordings are yours to download and keep forever, so you can go back through them any time.
Q: What if I don’t like it? Can I get a refund?
A: Because the course is 100% downloadable, refunds are not possible.
Q: Will I able to practice acupuncture after taking this course?
A: Not even close. J Most states require a 3000-hour Master’s Degree and a license in most US states / countries. But if you’ve ever wanted to sit in on what acupuncturists learn, this course takes you behind the curtain.