LIVE BLOG - Second Half
50min - Brumbies awarded a penalty try, they now lead 10-6.
50min - Yellow Card for George Smith, Reds reduced to 14-men.
DEBUT - Caleb Timu is on for Kane Douglas, making his Queensland and Super Rugby debut.
54min - Possible try for the Brumbies, TMO to decide.
54min - Try is awarded to Kyle Godwin, score now 15-6, kick to come.
55min - Conversion is missed, score remains 15-6.
62min - Reds cross the line with a driving maul effort, TMO to decide.
62min - No try, 5m scrum for the Reds.
65min - Talakai on for Tupou at tight-head prop.
67min - Mafi on for Moore at hooker.
68min - Stewart on for Magnay.
70min - Vanzati on for Fa'agase.
71min - TRY! Hamish Stewart is over for his first ever Super Rugby try. Cooper slots the conversion, score now 15-13.
75min - Neville on for Rodda.
80min - Reds awarded a penalty, Quade slots it, REDS WIN 16-15!!!
ST.GEORGE QUEENSLAND REDS
1. Sef Fa'agase - University of Queensland
2. Stephen Moore (C) - University of Queensland
3. Taniela Tupou – Brothers
4. Kane Douglas – Norths
5. Izack Rodda – Easts
6. Rob Simmons – Sunnybank
7. George Smith – Brothers
8. Adam Korczyk - University of Queensland
9. James Tuttle – GPS
10. Quade Cooper – Souths
11. Eto Nabuli – GPS
12. Duncan Paia'aua – Norths
13. Campbell Magnay – GPS
14. Izaia Perese – Easts
15. Karmichael Hunt - Norths
16. Alex Mafi - Bond University
17. Markus Vanzati - Souths
18. Sam Talakai - Brothers
19. Cadeyrn Neville - Bond University
20. Caleb Timu - Souths (potential Super Rugby debut)
21. Moses Sorovi - University of Queensland
22. Hamish Stewart - Bond University
23. Chris Kuridrani - GPS