Modern living with expansive outdoor spaces in Mountain View
Offered at $1,098,000
Enter the lovely private courtyard and see a well appointed 3 bedroom 1½ bath townhome in this rarely available complex. The open floor plan exudes an abundance of natural light. Enjoy cooking in the updated gourmet kitchen w/granite countertops, butcher block counter, freshly painted cabinets, and stainless appliances. A stone tile fireplace with wood mantle centers the room from which a sliding glass door leads to an enclosed private backyard. Perfect for indoor/outdoor living, the tranquil backyard has a beautifully stained wood deck and mature landscaping. Enormous versatile living space with new LVT flooring. Full size laundry and updated ½ bath complete the first level. Dramatic stairway leads to a light-filled master suite with ample closet space and a huge balcony large enough to sit outside and work. An ensuite full bath complete with quartz vanity, new mirror, and designer tiles with a shower over tub. Additionally there are two large bedrooms upstairs which is perfect for a home office. Single carport with extra closet for storage. Minutes to Downtown MV ,Google, 101, 85,. Excellent Mountain View Schools:Monte Vista Elementary, Crittenden Middle School, and Los Altos High School.
Special Features include:
- 3 generous sized bedrooms with ample closet space.
- Formal entryway.
- Gourmet kitchen complete with granite countertops, newly painted cabinets, and newer stainless appliances.
- Sliding doors lead to a private spacious backyard area with beautiful wood deck and mature landscaping.
- Master suite with enlarged closet and double pane sliding door which opens to a sunny balcony.
- Updated contemporary full bath with quartz vanity, designer tiled shower over a tub
- New LVT flooring.
- Dual pane windows and doors throughout.
- Full size laundry.
- Additional large storage closet behind the carport.
- 1313 sq.ft. 1506 sq. ft. lot.
- HOA Monthly Fee $445
Architecture + Design
Blu Skye Media