- Students will be assigned to one of two cohorts
- ROMS Remote Cohort A (Student last names A-K) & ROMS Remote Cohort B (Student last names L-Z)
- ROMS Remote students will be scheduled into classes with other ROMS Remote students and taught by ROMS teachers.
- Families selecting this option are committing to have their children continue their schooling at home in a fully remote fashion for the entirety of the 3rd marking period.
- Schedule for all ROMS students, February 1-February 26: http://bit.ly/3sXHyuA.
- Schedule for ROMS Remote students, beginning March 1: ROMS Remote Schedule: http://bit.ly/36gSqdj.
- Students will be assigned to one of two cohorts: ROMS Hybrid Cohort A (Student last names A-K) & ROMS Hybrid Cohort B (Student last names L-Z).
- ROMS Hybrid students will be scheduled into classes with other ROMS Hybrid students and taught by ROMS teachers. Families selecting this option are committing to have their children attend school both in person two half days per week (8-10:50am) and remotely for the entirety of the 3rd marking period.
- In-person classes will be taught by ROMS teachers who will be physically located in classrooms.
- There will be strict adherence to masking, physical distancing, and hygiene practices at all times. Students not following these requirements may be moved to fully remote learning.
In addition to the district-wide cleaning practices communicated by our superintendent:
- students will not have access to lockers to reduce touchpoints and gatherings;
- student desks and other shared surfaces will be sanitized between classes;
- students will have assigned seats in each classroom;
- trips from the classroom during class will be limited;
- one-way traffic on either side of hallways and one-way stairwells;
- limited occupancy in restrooms.
Families selecting ROMS Hybrid learning will complete a daily symptom screener prior to entering the building.
Students/staff displaying symptoms during the school day will be isolated and sent home for quarantine/testing. Students/staff identified as close contacts with a confirmed positive COVID case (within 6 feet for 15 minutes or more) will be notified and will quarantine for 10 days.
Students must depart school after the completion at 10:50am. A Grab-and-go lunch and breakfast for the following day will be available for all students.
Schedule for all ROMS students, February 1-February 26: http://bit.ly/3sXHyuA.
Schedule for ROMS Hybrid students, beginning March 1: ROMS Hybrid Schedule: http://bit.ly/3c7Ltiy.