1316 Capuchino Avenue
2,990 sq ft +/- living space | 5 beds | 4 baths | Detached 2-car garage
New from the ground up, this modern Mediterranean home has been custom-tailored for today’s family. An open floor plan anchors a sun-drenched interior that is accented by understated design detailing. The ambiance is warm and inviting with a rich color palette of espresso-hued wood floors, hand-hewed beams, and custom window and door trim. A stunning Capiz shell light fixture from Restoration Hardware adds style to the living room and hints at the perfectly selected light fixtures throughout. European laminate cabinetry in the kitchen with open shelving enhances the look, and the tile selection is not to be missed: Colors range from bronze, copper, and pewter to pearlescent grays in an array of unique mosaic patterns found in each bathroom and highlighting the two fireplaces.
The inviting front entry is framed by an oversized porch that leads to a spacious entry hall flanked by a formal living room with a soaring vaulted ceiling and a fifth bedroom/office. The heart of this timeless home is its large great room that combines a casual living space, formal dining room, and a designer kitchen with counter seating. A large pantry with sink and ample storage completes the space. The light-filled great room opens onto a private back yard that is perfect for entertaining.
Upstairs, 4 additional bedrooms include the master suite, an en suite bedroom, plus two bedrooms served by a full bath. A curbless shower in the master and main-level baths is a thoughtful convenience, as is the private balcony in the master bedroom for fresh air enjoyment.
Completing the appeal of this remarkable new home is its outstanding location in a wonderful neighborhood with tree-lined streets and sidewalks just one block from myriad shops and restaurants on Broadway Avenue. A premier location, exceptional quality, and access to excellent Burlingame schools – truly an outstanding choice for Peninsula living!
Architecture + Design
Design + Finishes
Explore in 3D!
Summary of the Home
- Newly constructed home with modern Mediterranean panache
- Built by well-regarded local developer Sargent Construction
- Excellent neighborhood just one block from shops and restaurants on Broadway
- 5 bedrooms and 4 baths
- Approximately 2,990 square feet (buyer to confirm)
- Impressive curb appeal with graceful arches, iron grilles, tiled roof, and fully landscaped front yard and paver stone driveway
- Espresso-hued oak floors are introduced in the foyer and continue throughout the main level and upstairs hallway
- Formal living room showcases a cathedral ceiling with exposed hewn beams and a dramatic capiz shell Restoration Hardware round chandelier; a gas-log fireplace is outlined in chevron-patterned tiles in subtle bronze hues; four sconces further illuminate the room
- Tremendous great room for formal dining, everyday living, and gourmet kitchen, all in one open space
- Stunning kitchen features vertical grain cabinetry beneath open shelving, quartz counters, and textured honed tile backsplashes; a contrasting island with counter seating is topped in Calacatta-style quartz beneath two open lanterns
- A large butler’s pantry is customized with significant cabinetry, counter space, and a sink
- Thermador suite of appliances includes a gas cooktop, oven, microwave, dishwasher, and built-in refrigerator plus a wine cooler
- Spacious dining area defined by a candle-style chandelier opens to the family living area with wide sliding glass doors to the rear yard; a gas-log fireplace is a focal point surrounded to the ceiling in pearlescent mosaic tiles with integrated media wiring and wooden mantel
- Just off the foyer, a bedroom, or ideal office, is served by a full bath with hex tile floor, vanity in decorative quartz with book-matched backsplash, and curbless shower with striking vertical feature strip of tiles in bronze and pewter hues
- Upstairs master bedroom suite has a cathedral ceiling with hewn beams and chandelier, a walk-in closet, and French doors to a balcony; luxurious en suite bath features a suspended dual-sink vanity with Carrara-style quartz, a free-standing tub, curbless shower with mosaic accents and linear drain, private commode room, and chevron-patterned tile floors
- Two upstairs bedrooms are served by a bath with dual-sink quartz vanity, hex tile floor, and separate room with tub, overhead shower, and vertical feature strip of chevron tiles
- Upstairs bedroom with en suite bath has a hex tile floor, quartz vanity, and tub with overhead shower and feature strip of mosaic tiles
- Detached 2-car garage wired for EV charging
- Other features include:
- Concealed laundry in upstairs hallway
- LED recessed lighting throughout
- Carpet in upstairs bedrooms
- Three large closets in the main hallway
- Andersen windows and glass doors
- 2-zone heating and prepped for air conditioning on second floor.
- Emtek hardware; faucets from California Faucets; Kohler sinks; Toto commodes; Restoration Hardware lighting
- Interior solid core doors
- Pre-wired for security
- Fully networked with CAT6 data/video jacks in most rooms.
- Beautifully landscaped rear yard with paver stone patio extending from the driveway for ample outdoor entertaining space
- Lot size of approximately 6,000 square feet
- Excellent Burlingame schools
Life + Leisure
Burlingame | California
Blu Skye Media